Claim your Investment¶
You are considered as a AngelShare holder if you have donated BTC or BTS to one of these addresses:
There is also an AngelShare Explorer specifically for these donations
AngelShares have been gifted 50% of the initial BTS shares. The other 50% went to AngelShares, the other went to holders of PTS.
Claiming your Stake¶
In order to claim your BTS, you need to look in your bitcoin wallet and search for transactions the the above mentioned address. The keys that correspond to the inputs of that transaction are what you need to obtain your BTS (FAQ <http://www1.agsexplorer.com/ags101>).
If you have located the private keys (in wallet import format - WIF), you can safely import them into your BitShares account using the Import Keys tools in the Wallet Management Console of your BitShares wallet.
If, however, you only have a wallet.dat file, you will need to
- install BitShares 0.9.3
- create an account in the BitShares 0.9.3 wallet
- import the wallet.dat file into your account
- export a BitShares 2.0 compatible backup file
- import the new backup into BitShares 2.0
- claim you funds from the BitShares 2.0 genesis block